|Version 3 (modified by laforge, 16 months ago)|
This is a small evaluation board for the NVS NV08C-CSM integrated GPS, Galileo and Glonass receiver.
It provides access to the two UARTS as well as SPI and I2C interface of the module, optional backup battery for avoiding cold-start on power-loss and a MCX socket for connecting the antenna.
Schematics and component placement
The schematics and component placement files can be found attached to this page.
All capacitors, inductors and resistors are 0603 footprint, with the exception of C1 (0402).
- MCX socket is a Tyco Electronics 1-1337581-0
- CR2032 battery holder is a MPD BA-2032
- The 2.5mm jacks are CP-2523SJCT
- J1 connects VBAT with VCC, i.e. should only be placed if you do not have a battery attached
- J1 connects VIO with VCC. This is the case when VIO (Voltage for digital i/o) is not provided by an external circuit attached to X2
- JP4 is the power supply connector. Apply 3.8..6V regulated DC power to it. Center pin is positive, outer pins both GND