- nat level
- bsc BSC_NR
- access lists
- configuration reference
This page is a reference fo all VTY commands that you can use interactively on the bsc_nat VTY telnet interface.
In addition, the same commands are used for the configuration file.
Configure the nat. Global settings
msc ip A.B.C.D
- Set the MSC IP address used to connect to the MSC.
msc port <1-65500>
- Set the MSC Port used to connect to the MSC.
timeout auth NR
- Time in seconds to wait for the authentication reponse of a BSC.
timeout ping NR
- Time in seconds to wait between two PING messages
timeout pong NR
- Time in seconds to wait for a reply of a PING before closing the connection
- Authentication token used to authenticate the BSC. Currently this is transfered in clear text.
- Set the IP Type of Service (ToS) for the incoming BSC connections.
- The name of the access-list to use on the NAT. Only the deny rules will be evaluated.
- Stop using an access-list on the NAT.
- Configure the BSC with the number
- Set the location area code that this BSC is handling
- A token for the BSC. The real bsc needs to send this token to use the lac and other filters. This is no real authentication or security scheme.
paging forbidden (0|1)
- Decide if paging messages should be forwarded to the BSC.
- A description for the BSC.
- Use the access-list for the BSC. First the allow rules will be evaluated, then the deny rules.
- Do not use an access-list forthe BSC.
- Configuration for access-lists controling which IMSIs are allowed to connect
access-list NAME allow REGEXP
- Add a regexp for the to be allowed IMSI list.
access-list NAME deny REGEXP
- Add a regext for the to be denied IMSI list.