Tasks for OpenBSC and Osmocom
The idea is to collect some well defined tasks and mentors to encourage young hackers and/or university students to gain some experience with GSM/C and Linux.
If you are interested in working on any of the tasks described below, please contact the firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list, or the respective mentor directly.
- Tasks/libosmo-abis/SSL Support for TLS/SSL encapsulated IPA multiplex
- Tasks/NITBSupplementaryServices NITB supplementary services support
- Tasks/NITBEndToEndTesting NITB End to End testing
- Tasks/NITBAsyncDatabase NITB should use asynchronous database call
- Tasks/NITBRoundRobinChannelAllocation Allocate logical channels round robin.
- Tasks/NITBSmppUssd USSD support within SMPP
- Tasks/NATBSCAuthentication Improve BSC authentication in the NAT
- Tasks/SGSNMsgbAnnotation Invent ownership annotations to fix double free/memory leak
- Tasks/BTSHandover handover for the sysmoBTS
- Tasks/PCAPTLS TLS/SSL for osmo-pcap
- Tasks/SIMTraceMITM Man in the middle support for SIMtrace
- Tasks/SIMTraceThumb Thumb support for the SIMtrace hardware.
ARM Firmware (OsmocomBB)
- Tasks/ARMGenericBacktraceSupport Backtrace support on crashes