Osmocom User Group Berlin
The Osmocom User Group Berlin is a loose meeting of users and developers related to the various Osmocom sub-projects like OsmocomBB, OpenBSC, SIMtrace, OsmoSDR, OsmoTETRA, etc.
Anyone with an interest in using and/or contributing or developing Osmocom software or hardware.
There is no registration required. The meeting is free of charge.
The meeting is held every month, 2nd and 4th wednesdays from 8pm onwards, starting from April 11, 2012.
- April 11, 2012: Inaugural meeting, some information on CC32RS512.
- April 25, 2012: TETRA base station presentation.
- May 9, 2012: SIMtrace presentation and workshop. (slides)
- May 23, 2012: No particular topic
- June 13, 2012: (Took place on the 6th...), No particular topic
- June 27, 2012: Sim Access Profile (Nico Golde) (slides)
- July 11, 2012: GANC, PCU
- July 25, 2012
- August 8, 2012: Hardware architecture of modern Smartphones
- August 22, 2012
- September 5, 2012
- September 19, 2012
- October 10, 2012
- October 24, 2012
- November 7, 2012: Testing in Osmocom projects?
- November 21, 2012
- December 5, 2012
- December 19, 2012
- January 9, 2013
- January 23, 2013
- Feb 6, 2013
- Feb 20, 2013
- Mar 5, 2013
- Mar 12, 2013
- Apr 03, 2013
- Apr 17, 2013
- May 08, 2013
- May 22, 2013
Note: Please also look out for announcements on the mailing list as the dates might be subject to change. Every meeting will be announced on the mailing list separately.
We meet at Chaos Computer Club Berlin e.V. (Marienstrasse 11, close to S Friedrichstr.).
What? == * December 19, 2012
From 8pm through 8.45pm there is a slot for a presentation. Not every meeting may have a presentation
From 9pm onwards there is open discussion.
We may not have presentations every meeting, and even if we have, it may not always last 45mins.
- OpenBSC usage / installation
- OsmocomTETRA usage / installation
- properly including voice decoding support
- OpenBSC external interface for fuzzing handests (tobias?)
- Motorola TETRA BTS @ CCCB
- OsmoSDR (laforge)
- let's wait until the hardware is available