Osmocom User Group Berlin
The Osmocom User Group Berlin is a loose meeting of users and developers related to the various Osmocom sub-projects like OsmocomBB, OpenBSC, SIMtrace, OsmoSDR, OsmoTETRA, etc.
Anyone with an interest in using and/or contributing or developing Osmocom software or hardware.
There is no registration required. The meeting is free of charge.
The meeting started with a bi-weekly schedule. We currently meet once per month on a wednesday.
- April 11, 2012: Inaugural meeting, some information on CC32RS512.
- April 25, 2012: TETRA base station presentation.
- May 9, 2012: SIMtrace presentation and workshop. (slides)
- May 23, 2012: No particular topic
- June 13, 2012: (Took place on the 6th...), No particular topic
- June 27, 2012: Sim Access Profile (Nico Golde) (slides)
- July 11, 2012: GANC, PCU
- July 25, 2012
- August 8, 2012: Hardware architecture of modern Smartphones
- August 22, 2012
- September 5, 2012
- September 19, 2012
- October 10, 2012
- October 24, 2012
- November 7, 2012: Testing in Osmocom projects?
- November 21, 2012
- December 5, 2012
- December 19, 2012
- January 9, 2013
- January 23, 2013
- Feb 6, 2013
- Feb 20, 2013
- Mar 5, 2013
- Mar 12, 2013
- Apr 03, 2013
- Apr 17, 2013
- May 08, 2013
- May 22, 2013
Please look out for announcements on the openbsc and baseband-devele mailing list. Every meeting will be announced on the mailing list separately.
We meet at Chaos Computer Club Berlin e.V. (Marienstrasse 11, close to S Friedrichstr.).
From 8pm through 8.45pm there is a slot for a presentation. Not every meeting may have a presentation
From 9pm onwards there is open discussion.
We may not have presentations every meeting, and even if we have, it may not always last 45mins.
- OpenBSC usage / installation
- OsmocomTETRA usage / installation
- properly including voice decoding support
- OpenBSC external interface for fuzzing handests (tobias?)
- Motorola TETRA BTS @ CCCB
- OsmoSDR (laforge)
- let's wait until the hardware is available