HSL Femtocell Hardware
NOTE: All information on this website is gathered on our own, without any cooperation of the manufacturer. There is no guarantee of correctness. There is no relationship between HSL and the OpenBSC project developers!
The HSL femtocell hardware consists of two boards: A digital board with the ARM, DSP and FPGA, as well as the radio board, containing the ADC/DAC/oscillator/mixer/filter/duplexer.
Both boards are interconnected using a small adapter board. This adapter board also contains the Ethernet jack (including magnetics).
The digital board contains a placement option for a GPS module
- TI DaVinci? ARM+DSP (TMS320DM6443A)
- Xilinx Spartan-3A DSP FPGA (XC3SD1800A)
- TI TPS65023 6-channel PMIC (TPS65023)
- TI 3-6V 3A synchronous step down SWIFT converter TPS54310
- Realtek Ethernet MAC (RTL8201BL)
- 2x Micron DDR2, 512Mbit, 0HF12 D9JLR C26V (MT47H32M16HR-3:F)
- 84pin FBGA package, 1.8V
- ST Micro 1Gbit NAND Flash NAND01GW3B2CZA6
- 2x TI Voltage translation for the bus (sn74avcb164245)
So far we have only documented those parts that are not under the massive shielding cover.
The RF board contains a placement option for an OCXO.
- TI dual 12bit 65Ms/s ADC (ADS5232)
- TI dual 14bit 275 Ms/s DAC (DAC5672)
- TRF3710 I/Q demodulator
- TI N-PLL / VCO (TRF3761)
- TI Clock Synchronizer (CDCM7005)
2x TI 16bit buffers/drivers (sn54? LVC16244)
RF Power Amplififer
- RFMD GaAs? HBT Linear PA, 17dB gain
Duplexer / Circulator
- ACCUTE 100610 Duplex Filter SRP1747F1842N10N75FAI
- ACCUTE 100610 Rx Band Filter SRP1747N10N75FV